Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go C22 Solid Yellow (PFOA-free) +20...-4°C, 20g
С22 Solid Yellow - solid fluor topping for all types of snow.
Temperatures between +20°C and -4°C. Air humidity 60%-100%.
Fluoro blocks give great speed for 5 km and are used alone for races of no more than 5 km or on top of ironed powder.
The obvious youth competition alternative.
Fluoro Block waxing:
1. Apply the wax appropriate for the day's surface conditions. We recommend HF for the best results.
2. Apply fluoro block by rubbing on the base.
3. Cork in with a natural cork, manually or using a rotocork until the base is lukewarm.
4. Now let the skis rest for about 20 minutes.
5. Brush the ski. Recommended brushes include the Horsehair Brush, the Fine Steel Brush (lightly) and the Nylon Brush.
6. For better durability, repeat points 2 to 5 again.