Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go C44 Antracit Powder +4...-4°C, 30g
WC Service C44-R Powder is old version of C44 Powder (which is still of big demand by the service people). For temperatures between +4°C and -4°C.
Ski-Go fluoro powders are widely used and popular with both national teams and the world elite. The long-distance competitors' favourite.
Fluoro powder waxing:
1. Apply SKIGO LF Graphite, then scrape and brush.
2. Apply the HF wax appropriate for the day's snow conditions. Scrape and brush.
3. Sprinkle the day's fluoro powder evenly over the glide zone.
4. Tack down the powder with the waxing iron and then evenly and quickly iron the glide zone moving tip to tail. Use a high temperature so that you don't have to iron back and forth. Moving the iron slowly or back and forth may damage the base.
5. Let the skis rest for about 20 minutes; if possible, longer.
6. Brush immediately before you go out on the trail if possible. Recommended brushes include the Horsehair Brush, the Fine Steel Brush and the Nylon Brush.