Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SWIX Classic Roadline rullsuusad
Classic Roadline is a high performance aluminum roller ski with increased stiffness.
- Hollow U shaped frame in aluminum protect large areas of bottom section from ground contact.
- CNC machined fork and wheel slots secures 100% alignment. RAPID CHANGE TECHNOLOGY (RCT)
- Lowered center of gravity for optimum ski feeling
- Great torsional stability
- Fender with vibration damping
- Predrilled for Salomon SNS/Prolink and Rottefella bindings.
Swix Roadline Classic has high performance aluminum frame with a new developed shape that utilizes the best of the aluminum material.
The combination of the new fork and frame increase the torsional stiffness with more than 30% versus the old Swix Roadline. All components and designs are 100% based on all the innovations for the Swix Carbon classic.
Fork with CNC machined wheel slots and strict alignment tolerances ensures the best directional stability. The axles and wheel system have been completely redesigned to remove protruding screws/nuts and simplify maintenance.
Length: 790 mm Weight: 2000 grams
Diameter wheels: 67 mm Width wheels: 50 mm