Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Hwk Tools & Equipment
Items 1-24 of 28
- HWK Highspeed stick Cold -2...-16°C, 20g€90.83Highspeed Stick WARM 2020 for dry to damp types of snow.
- HWK Highspeed powder Warm +15...-2°C, 20g€90.83Highspeed Powder WARM 2020 - in wet conditions a TOP racing product of the highest performance class.
- HWK Highspeed stick Warm +15...-2°C, 20g€90.83Highspeed Stick WARM 2020 for all damp and wet types of snow Ironing temperature: 180°C
- HWK Fluorstick Warm Glider +15...-2°C, 20g€90.83Extra Fluor Glider Warm is used for all types of snow - from slightly frozen over to firm and wet snows, as well as sleet and wet new snow.
- HWK Fluorstick Cold Glider -4...-15°C, 20g€90.83Broad range stick for new, transformed, artificial cold snow with higher humidty.
- HWK Fluor HYDRO COLD Liquid -5°...-20°C, 50ml€20.83HWK HYDRO COLD liquid for dry snow conditions.
- HWK Fluor HYDRO MIDDLE Liquid 0°...-10°C, 50ml€20.83HWK HYDRO MIDDLE liquid for all slightly wet snow conditions.
- HWK Fluor HYDRO WARM Liquid +15°...0°C, 50ml€20.83HWK HYDRO WARM liquid for all wet snow conditions.
- HWK SpeedMilk Liquid +10°...-10°C, 100ml€12.50HWK SPEEDMILK is a new type of ski wax on the basis of liquid high-performance ceramics.
- HWK Fluorpowder Warm +15...-2°C, 20g€90.83Fluorpowder Warm - durable, abrasion-resistant fluorine powder for slightly frozen over to wet snow (at air humidity >70%).
- HWK Fluorpowder Cold -6...-16°C, 20g€90.83Fluorpowder Cold 2010 - fluorine powder with optimal range for cold and dry new and artificial types of snow (Fine grained!) at air humidity >60%.
- HWK HF Nordic Ultra Base Glider +10...-10°C, 100g€64.17NORDIC ULTRA BASE due to its extreme abrasion resistance is the perfect base glider for any fluoro powder.
- HWK Sp7 Polar Glider -8...-30°C, 100g€11.67Sp7 Polar - is a special glide wax for extremely cold and dry conditions.
- HWK Fluorpowder Middle 2010 0...-8°C, 30g€90.83Fluorpowder Middle 2010 - fluorine powder for new snow and finely grained types snow at high humidity.
- HWK Fluorpowder Middle 2010 Silver 0...-8°C, 30g€90.83Fluorpowder Middle 2010 Silver - fluorine powder showing best properties at all transitioning types of snow (at air humidity >60%).
- HWK KX1 Fluor Paste -2...-8°C, 25g€24.17KX1 - a fluorine paste for various types of snow at an average humidity and in the specified temperature range.
- HWK LFW2 Nero Glider +2...-8°C, 100g€18.33LFW 2 Nero (K1 Nero) is a low fluor glider made with an optimal fluorine content to allow for great results in all types of snow with low humidity levels.
- HWK Fluor COLD Liquid spray -6°...-20°C, 50ml€81.67HWK Fluor COLD Liquid for dry snow conditions.
- HWK Fluor MIDDLE Liquid spray 0°...-8°C, 50ml€81.67HWK Fluor MIDDLE Liquid for all slightly wet snow conditions.
- HWK Fluor WARM Liquid spray +15°...0°C, 50ml€81.67HWK Fluor WARM Liquid for all wet snow conditions.
- HWK Fluorpowder Cold 2010 -2...-16°C, 30g€90.83Fluorpowder Cold 2010 - fluorine powder with optimal range for cold and dry new and artificial types of snow (Fine grained!) at air humidity >60%.
- HWK Fluorpowder Cold 2010 Silver -2...-16°C, 30g€90.83Fluorpowder Cold 2010 Silver - fluorine powder with optimal range for cold and dry transitioning types of snow.
- HWK Fluorpowder VP 518 -3...-20°C, 30g€90.83Fluorpowder VP 518 - professional fluorine powder for new snow and all fine grained snow types.
- HWK HFW1 Glider +10...-2°C, 50g€34.17HFW1 high fluoro glider has a wide range of applications: coarsegrained snow, artificial snow, marble-like snow, in damp and wet snow (at air humidity >60%).