Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Maplus GM Cold Boost Liquid, -8°C...-22°C, 75ml
Fluor free liquid boost for racing.
Fluor free liquid boost for racing. Use for all type of snow, new and transformed, artificial and natural, with snow temperature from -22°C to -8°C. Performancing use with air humidity between 50% and 80%. Recommended cold application with manual felt. Always overlap GM BOOST liquid on GM BASE Solid or Gel.
All type of snow
Temp -22° / -8°C
Humidity 30 / 80%
COLD APPLICATION WITH MANUAL FELT
1. Drip the ski wax, spread it with a felt pad to cover all the ski base (useful the pad MTO118);
2. Allow the still liquid wax to penetrate into the spreaded area with rubbing and pressing action with the pad and repeat the same procedure on the whole ski base;
3. Wait five minutes for the ski wax to harden;
4. Free the ski & edge side from the hardened wax with a plexy scraper;
5. Brush the ski base with forward and backward movements pressing with a manual hard nylon brush;
6. Brush the ski base with a hard horsehair manual or roto brush;
7. Polish the ski base with a soft manual or nylon roto brush;
8. For a final touch, polish the ski base with 12 mm merino wool roller.
GM BOOST Liquid must be always overlapped on GM BASE Solid or Gel